Explore Pensacola Bay during our half-day charter! We cruise around for two hours before anchoring and relaxing at sea.
Relax on a Multi-Day Cruise From Pensacola!
If you’re worried that one day aboard the Mermaid just isn’t enough for you, consider booking a multi-day cruise for an extended maritime experience. With plenty of options and a flexible itinerary, we can customize your Florida charter so you can have the best boat vacation imaginable and sail for up to four days!
- Cast off from Pensacola, cruise through Pensacola Bay enjoying a sunset, anchoring near Ft McRee in time for dinner up top in the sky lounge.
- After a night of enjoying the beauty of the stars, wake up to a full day available to explore the beach, enjoy the water, or just relax with a good book.
- Board games available for all ages but most want to enjoy the outdoors.
- On the second night, we can stay again and maybe build a bonfire on the beach. Check-out time: No rush but we will need to leave the anchorage and return to the dock by 12 p.m.
- Bring your own food and drinks, or have meals delivered prior to cast off from many of the wonderful local restaurants. Full galley and a grill are available for your use.
- Cast off from Pensacola at 3 p.m. and cruise to Perdido Key Oyster Bar Marina (1-1.5 hours). This is a great restaurant and there is a nice dock where we can spend the night. There is not much within walking distance, but plenty to do within a short Uber ride to Perdido Beach. This is a great night to play cards in the sky lounge.
- On day two, continue to cruise to The Wharf (2-2.5 hours) for a day of fun shopping and exploring. Time for a detour to stop at the famous Florabama Yacht Club and Lounge, or Florabama Ole River Grill. Walk across to the Gulf side and spend some time on the beach.
- On day three, enjoy a leisurely trip returning to Pensacola (approximately 4 hours so no rush to leave in the morning, and plenty of time to stop for a swim). Spend your final night aboard at our home dock and enjoy the sights and restaurants of Historic Downtown Pensacola.
Three-Day Destin Harbor
- Cast off from Pensacola at 3 p.m. for a short cruise (1-1.5 hours) to Pensacola Beach Boardwalk. This free dock allows an overnight stay and a chance to visit the many restaurants and shops in the area.
- During the next morning, continue cruising to Harborwalk, Destin, FL (approximately 4 hours).
- On day three, enjoy a leisurely trip returning to Pensacola (approximately 6 hours, so no rush to leave in the morning, and plenty of time to stop for a swim).
- Spend your final night aboard at our home dock and enjoy the sights and restaurants of Historic Downtown Pensacola.
- Cast off from Pensacola at 1 p.m., cruise to an anchorage near Navarre Beach. Dinghy ashore for dinner at one of the great restaurants or bring something to grill for dinner. Enjoy a peaceful night with endless stars. Play board games in the sky lounge with the kids.
- Next morning, continue cruising to Crab Island near Destin, FL. There’s so much to do here: Jump in a floating bounce house, run an obstacle course, get a snack from the ice cream boat or a burger from a floating restaurant. You have to see it to believe it.
- On day three, return to the Pensacola Beach Boardwalk. If this falls on a Sunday, there are several great brunches within walking distance. If not, the lunches are just as good.
- Walk across the street to the Gulf, or enjoy the quiet waters of the Santa Rosa Sound.
- The nightlife is hopping here!
- On day four, sleep in while we cruise back to the dock in Pensacola. Take your time! Check-out is not until 3 p.m.
Mermaid’s Lair is a 50′ SeaRay Yacht with accommodations up to 6 passengers, with 2 queen size beds and a 3rd room with 2 single (not exactly twin) beds. This newly decorated yacht brings the ultimate 5-star stay to the Pensacola waters. She has a full kitchen, outdoor grill, outdoor dining table, and plenty of seating indoors for those brief Florida rains. 2 full baths, Smart TV in the 2 larger rooms as well as in the living room, and free wifi.